Friday, September 23, 2011

The Wait






Jahan tak gayi meri nazar,
Har jagah maine tujhe hi paaya,

Kambhakt mera pyaar itna gehra jane kab ho gaya ?

ki sheeshe mein bhi apni jagah tujhe hi paaya !!


-By me.

--------------------------------------------------------

If you call "Love" as Madness..yes it can turn you mad,
if they say "Mohabbat bhi ek Nasha Hai",Its very true for when you're in Love you get a kind of pleasure which cannot be explained,in just sight of the one you Love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was driving my Bike rashly,as I could hear my ringtone and with it came a reminder "Nitesh,you're late again"...

I was going to meet my special one...the one who just walked into my life..dont know frm where...but yea,the one who changed my life...

We had been in a relationship from past one month,and I was in "LOVE" with Her...!!

She,was a cute girl always smiling and always did things that would make others smile too...and yeah,she was Unperfect..

and whenever she asked me romantically "Nitesh,why do you Love me ?"..

to which my answer used to be "Because,You're a dumb,clumsy unperfect girl and I wont get someone as dumb as you".
her reply always was "Haan Haan..hum sab samajh rahe hain Mr.Shilpkar".

and I used to say "Humne mana kab kiya hai Mrs.Shilpkar ?".

She used to Blush,everytime...and even on phone it always seemed like it...!!

 One month,and it never seemed like it..We loved each other and it never seemed like just one month to us...afterall we were a Happily married couple..!!

I used to be her Shadow,literally..I always used to know where she was...call me her GPS.

She used to tellme everything right from going out of her house to what she was doing,I always knew...

and I became restless if I didnt get her message for an hour !

  She was cute..we used to fight all day long...but our fights had a definite end...the night talk was always a blessing and a way to get back to our senses...all blushing Mrs.shilpkar.

I by now,had reached to meet her..around 4pm...but due to clouds the atmosphere was quite pleasant..!

 Like always she said "aagye aap ? Hamesha ki tarah late".

I smiled and said "ji,hum aagye".

 but,she didn't get angry..afterall we were meeting after TWO DAYS...!!

and she had to get back home aswell....[How long can extra classes be ?]

We sat at one of our favourite places..watching the sunset holding each others hands...and just building a future together in words..teasing...smiling...

she then asked me "Nitesh,what if I go somewhere widout telling you,what will u do ?".

I replied,making a sad face "I'll die"

then added "aise dialogue main nahi bolta,hindi movie dekhlena koi tum ye sunna ho to...main to aish kaatunga".

she replied "Nitesh,Kamine ho tum !"

I said "Hamesha se.." *Grins*

But,she was filled with tears...and even though I asked her...what happened she didnt tell me...!

She just said "I love you nitesh".

and I smiled and said "Tum pagal ho !!".

..It was getting late...I dropped her near her place..and then I came back home...!
"LIFE IS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF YOU WHEN YOU BECOME TO HAPPY IN LIFE".


Things,were all normal and loving between us...we were madly in Love..

We did cry together aswell..thinking of why do we fight together so much ?".

silly isnt it ?

these are signs of you being MAD !!

It was late at Night...and I still had not got a text from her "call me"...for we used to talk only after everyone at her place had slept...!

I then got a text saying...

"Nitesh,you're a wonderful guy and I've had a wonderful time with you,
But,I dont think it is Love...just attraction may be..Good bye !".

I didnt call her in anger..and decided not to do so..till she herself calls me when she gets back to her senses...

Generally,it happened for 1 day at most...

and now,it was more than 15 days...!!

I texted her.."hey,how are you ?".

I got a reply "Don't message me ever,I've moved on,my New boyfriend really keeps me happy and I'm very Happy with him"...

Each word of that text had just been tattoed to my mind...!!

I was spellbound...and didn't know what to do....

[After a Month]

I met one of her very good friends..

I asked her,of how she was...she said "Nitesh,she loves you..but there are things I can't tell you".

I was shocked...and asked her "what about her new boyfrnd ?".

She said "Do you think anyone can handle your Miss.Unperfect ?".

I was still in a state of shock....!

I took out her number..and dialled it..

and I could hear a sweet voice tell me "The Number you've dialed is swithced off".

Her cell was the only way I could contact her....!!

[Presently]

I still don't know where is she...

if she still loves me or not...

I still can't answer the questions "Why didn't she contact me if she loves me ?".

and why do I still try to peep inside every Innova and Maruti suzuki ??
..thinking she might be inside in any of them [She had these two cars].

The answers and Questions are endless....

But,here I am....

just wid a line of my own..

LOVE GOES ON...IT'S THE OTHERS THAT MOVE ON.....!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts