Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Late Effects.

Sitting down on the banks of the river gomti, throwing stones in the water as the sun set was visible to everyone’s eyes at the horizon...

My actions showed I was tensed…and about what...I didn’t have any idea of what was going on in my mind...as I plunged myself hard trying to figure out what it was...as I watched the ripples formed in the water..

I took out my phone to see what time was it...when I saw 23 missed calls and 17 messages and all from a single person…I knew and I had become some kind of teller that I almost knew why was I being called and what the messages did contain.

I sat on my bike...all disturbed…

I was driving in the city my way back to home…still thinking….as I saw something big coming…

And the next moment, I was all in pain and lying on the road, everything happening very slowly around me as things started to blur for me...

When I opened my eyes...I saw gloomy faces surrounding me...looked as if death was near...but I was told later, that it just gave me a peck and left me...instead of kissing me !!..

I had been sleeping for almost 32 hours when I woke up…

My friends were also there surrounding me…holding my hand...though I knew everyone to be straight for years now...so I wasn’t much worried and people surrounding me I was relaxed..For these bunch of devils can do anything…

I was smiling as I thought of this…

When in the crowd I noticed a familiar face...it was her…yeah, you realized the 23 missed calls and 17 messages girl…

Tears were dropping off her eyes and as she came near me…

It was not that I haven’t seen her crying…but she was looking cute today…

She came and held my hands...yes! Everyone was watching us…my family members included…but “pyaar kiya to darna kya”...seemed like a perfect excuse for it..!

She said “You also know, we can’t stay away from each other, why the hell did you try breaking up with me?”

I smiled and said “I don’t know what would have happened to me, if I would have stayed away longer from you...if this happened just after an hour after I did break up with you”.

She with her favorite reply “stupid”...as she hugged me!

Felt like the Whole world is in my arms...and the pain had vanished for the time being…!!

She looked at me with so many questions and finally asked “why did you break up with me?”

I looked at her and said “Breaking up was an excuse for breaking my own heart into pieces”.

[*FLASH BACK*]

I and Naina had been together for quite long now...and she truly belonged to me like my own “Naina [eyes]”.

We were very happy together and everything was going just fine.

Until…

One of her friends told her, that I am a “FLIRT”.

She began suspicious of me and our “TRUST” was shaken up, just that one sentence of her friend.

I never knew that the ground of our trust and relationship was so weak that it would get shaken up by a girl instantly.

Misunderstandings, and lack of trust give birth to a detoriating relationship...and that exactly was happening.

One day, as I was trying to figure out what’s going wrong...?

I asked her “what’s your problem Rishi?”

She said ‘You’re a Flirt”.

I said “Yes, I am a Flirt for I see you in every Girl”.

Like ALL girls...

She responded “I Knew you’re a FLIRT”.

That’s how fights started and everything got ruined…for making a Girl understand, what she doesn’t understand is the most difficult task.

I was sick and tired of the daily fights and still we knew we love each other a lot but…the misconceptions were not coming to an end.

*Present*

Her eyes filled with tears...realizng what mistake she had done…!!

I never could see her cry...

And said “Mistakes happen, and look it has brought you so closer to me”. I winked.

As she realized she was still in my arms!

We all smiled!

-Happy ending-

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts