Sunday, June 26, 2011

Teri yaadein....

“Teri Yaadein,
Mulaakaatein,wo baatein aur raatein..”
A song everyone of us would be familiar of…from the Serial “LOVE STORY”.
Everyone would have heard this song some time or the other…here’s a story linked with this song..!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was December night,I was just talking to my friends sitting with them in my house over a cup of tea,It was a night out for all of us.
My cell beeped in the middle of a conversation with my friend Karan,as we were discussing our days back at school.
It was from an unknown number…saying just “hi”…
I switched off my cell..avoiding further disturbances..and moreover we were too indulged in our talks about school,the fun,the teachers…and obviously the Girls.
Next Day,after I woke up..I switched on my cell..to receive 3 mssgs..from the same unknown number,with just the same text repeated thrice.
I messaged back..asking who it is…
The reply I got,made me smile and made my friends interested too.
It said Hey ! Nitesh,its your New friend Vatsala…remember we met in the swimming comptetion day before”.
I tried remembering of her..and realized she was the girl in blue swimming costume wrapped in towel of the same colour and sitting beside me on a chair,and not one guy passing by didn’t forget to stop and look at her.Well,she was what we call “Hot !!”.
 Looking at the pool and her..I said “Its been years I came back for a something like this”..
She responded,with “Same here”,her expression and not so confident voice made it all clear that she was nervous about it..!
We started talking of swimming at first then about our likings..we digressed on various topics…but it seemed we wouldn’t stop talking,until my Teacher gave me a sign that we had to leave,as my event was already over.
I looked at her and said “I won’t mind talking to you next time aswell..and gave her my number on her hand,as we didn’t had anything to write on”…I smiled and went away.
Seeing her message,was in itself made me feel nice…
We began exchanging messages for a day or two..when we decided to meet again.
 It was,evening time in the month of December..when we met again at one of the best Malls in the city and went to Pizza Hut.
I like Pizza Hut,because of the colourful servings they make.
We talked,and everyone in the Pizza Hut..as we laughed and talked..!
It was fun..after I realized How diet coke was different from the Normal coke…as I gathered that information from the Girl who served us !
The talks became more of a way to be together for us,when we finally decided to not just be “Friends”.
We were Happily going along and we always felt that this time,we’ll cherish for years to come.
But,things always do not happen the way you want them to happen….
It was next december now..and we were excited of our first year getting completed of being together.
Two days later was when we would complete our One year of Happiness and Love.
When I got a call from her in the evening at around 8:30pm..an unusual time for her to call as she mostly cooks with her mother during that time…but she did call and I received it…
The voice was full of sadness and you could feel it from her voice,the first words she could gather courage to speak were..
“Baby,dad’s getting transferred to Bangalore.”
That’s all she could say…!
She was to leave the same day when we would complete our 1 year of being together…that’s called “Co-Incidence”.
I went to the station as well..just to say Good Bye to her..as I didn’t know when I would see her next….!
With distances between us,in the form of roads…we got seperated….!
Something we didn’t want,but happened…!!
Often on closing my eyes..
I see her..singing for me…
‘Teri Yaadein,Mulaakatein..wo baatein aur raatein”…



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts