Saturday, May 21, 2011

Punjabi Kudi








"Punjabi Ladkiyan Bahut Khoobsoorat Hoti Hain Yaar",Said Tabish...
One of my best friends who used to live infront of my house...and had a big crush on a Punjabi Girl
of his school..
 Tabish has been just like me..Honest and Loyal..and we believed in one women thing..untill then..
as we were not that heart-broken untill then !! [Sarcastically]

 Tabish and I used to sit together all day and discuss of the facts of girls..
y girls r like this and that...
 so you can guess a lot of time was wasted just of thinking of girls...

We defined well the definition of "Velle" at that point of time..
board exams has ended..and all we did is play and talk...!

  Tabish being good at philosophy used to give me his special lessons when it came to studies.
I used to be tensed because i had to change my school and  enter a new school..

 All these years i had been always among friends..and being good in sports and academics..
I was quite known by one and all..and i wanted the same to happen in the new school i joined in.
I and my friends decided to go to the same school even one of them took admissions.
Some of them remained loyal and some had to follow their Parents guidance.
 
 I finally entered into this New school..one of the best schools in town "City Montessori school"..
I got in the Mahanager IInd building...in PCM section...!

 Yes,PCM..as i couldnt take PCB..I couldnt see blood and all...
and not Commerce as it wasnt considered that Good then..and my Parents wanted me to be an Engineer.

 So,here was Nitesh Shilpkar...in a new crowd where no one knew me and i knew know one except a bunch of friends who belonged to the old school as me...

  The daily formalities began with the day..the morning prayers....
A time when you can see your friends,pass a smile or wave them...or just move you're eyebrows in a way saying "Hello"...!
 
 I being new didnt move my head as much as the old students...
The head boy was more of a girl...and the head girl was more of a boy...seemed like a role reversal between them..!

 But I had to see who all people are there in here....specially the good looking females..like every other guy who was checking out their fresh batchmates..
i couldnt find one seemingly approchable or likeable to me..!

 Every Guy looks for something specific in her girl..some want good eyes,long hair..but for me i had a unique quality to like in a girl about...
if a girl doesnt match that...no matter the girl in Miss Universe..the girl isnt likeable by me..[in particular] !

   It was "Go Home" time after few days of boaring classes and everything...
Physics didnt get in my head...because of the teacher with such heavy voice..
Maths I never can understand..and Chemisrty I had to mugg up as the Teacher just lived behind my house...! Awful..!

  I was walking towards the cycle stand [yes! i still go to school by a cycle].
My eyes met with a Girls eyes..greenish..yes the eyes were greenish..square lens shaped spects she had...
amazingly beautiful..not a hint of make up..such was her simplicity..
and "INNOCENCE" as i term it "Masoomiyat"...was like dripping from the banks of the bay of bengal..!

  "WHOZ THAT GIRL ? I REALLY WANNA KNOW ! I REALLY NEED TO KNOW ! WHOZ THAT GIRL"

lost in thinking of her i reached home.

Next day,in the break period...i went to the other section to meet Pankhuri.

[Pankhuri remember ? The Girl becuase of whom Radhika broke up with me]

I and Pankhuri had become friends over the time.
I hated her like anything and she did the same.

But,finally when we cleared out our misconceptions we became friends.

Pankhuri told me that Radhika used to speak bad of me infront of her and she did spoke badly of Pankhuri infront of me.

It was Radhika who was the female of the Dog hence !

  I went to Pankhuri and gave her the description of the girl whom i saw yesterday in school..
She promised me that she'll inquire and tellme about her..!
 I went to my class relaxed and thinking of her..her eyes..the innocence on her face...!

I finally got her details by the home time.

Riya was her name and she belonged to the Commerce section...I was happy knowing about it...
but a bad thing was that she was very studious,reserved and didnt interact much with even girls..

My chances with her were no where...i wasnt good in studies...and neither was i the most handsome man in school...
and nor i was wealthy...

I down the line somewhere began thinking that its always Rich Guys who attract beautiful girls...

 I was always positive no matter what...so i decided and get good marks so that eventually i earn a good reputation and talk to her...!

TESTS came up..and i had decided to do my best in them...

 I studied hard enough just so that i could do enough to get good marks and talk to her....

Tests results came out..

She stood first in her class...and I did bad....!

So no chance for me talking to her....!

I decided to give up.

 Thats the most strange thing when you start liking someone one cant just give up.
The urge of just seeing her was enough to drive me two floors down every period just for drinking water or for the washroom..
the best excuses one can find...!

Months Passed away.

MACFAIR an International event came up in school.

I was participating in a Group dance and so was she...

It was lovely watching her practicing and just seeing her was enough for me...! I was happy just by seeing her.

I used to get a strange shy filled smile on my face just by seeing her...and it felt really good...!

 Some chosen ones were appointed for looking after the Groups coming up from Abroad and several Parts of India.

I was among one of them.

I was the Team leader of St.agustine church college,kolkata.[All boys]

Pankhuri was the leader of Mussoorie International [ All girls,but not good looking]


Pankhuri's Irritating friend Saumya..was the leader of a school from Kathmandu..[Consisting of all beautiful girls]

  I asked Pankhuri to Introduce me to the Kathmandu girl from Nepal...
as they appeared friendly..

 I went upto them and Said "Hey ! My Name is Nitesh"...
Giving my hand in order to shake my hands with one of the cutest girl of the Group..Riju.

She said "Hello I am Riju".

I: How is coming to India ?

[they started giggling along with Saumya and Pankhuri]

I all puzzled what was wrong ? that just happened when some guys zip remains open.

I was just hoping that thats not the case with me.

Pankhuri [Smiling]: Nitesh they know hindi...!

I[disgusted]: Kya yaar phaaltu itni angrezi jhaadni padi..! [grinning]

[All of them laughing]

I intreacted with Riju,Aditi,Akriti and Priyanka.

[Priyanka and Aditi were the sexiest chicks in there and Riju and Akirti were cute]

I enjoyed their company and they did mine...!

The Group delegates had to be with the delegation since morning 6 am to 6pm...

and all this time We used to be together...! loved this entire time..!

 I had to come in and out of the auditorium for various things..i did notice a girl always busy on Phone..!
I noticed her quite a few times..always BUSY on phone..

I went up to her...

and said "Miss Phone What Important is it going on Phone always ?"

She smiled and said "yes ! Talking at Home..I am getting boared in here"

I went and sat on the stair case where she had been standing...

She sat down too..and we started talking....!

I dont Know what did we talk..but i could see her smiling and giggling.

She complained that she had to get a new sim for here...so that she could talk to her people...!

I took her number and then i left...!

 Her Name was Vaishali and she was from Gwalior..
there was something worth noticing in all the Girls who came from different places...and common among all girls..
and something that guys loved...

 Yes you guessed it Right "short skirts"...!!

Vaishali was dusky and sexy..with long hair..and eyes with Kajal and looked somewhat of the kinds of Konkana sen !

  I Used to be seen less with the Nepal girls now..and I and Vaishali used to b somewhat together...
I used to have lunch with her and be with her almost all the time...!
 
  Meanwhile..Guys came up to me to show their insecurity or lack of confidence...asking me to stay away from "THEIR GIRLS"...
Though they were never seen with one or asking me to introduce them....
 But I was least interested...

Macfair was a 3 day even and it was just the first day of it.....!!

Next Day...while having our morning tea..I noticed a Girl all dressed up in white....
Dark though in complexion...of the likes of chocolate...and her simplicty and innocent face....
arose an inside urge of Talking to her.....!!

 Heart is a unqiue entity..You can talk to a million Girls you're not that interested...
But when you are near the Girl it likes or starts liking...every damn thing happens..
confidence falls down...you have you're stomach twisting as if you have constipation problems...
 
 Thats wat started happenning with me...I Had talked to most of the beauties who came in Macfair...
But there was something that i feared of while talking to this new girl....

 I wanted to Know of her..and talk to her...

While having their Breakfast...i found out about her..!
 
 I called up a Girl in the same kinda white dress and asked her from where is she ? she answered "SRI LANKA"..
I pointed her to the Girl i found out among so many...and asked her Name ? she answered her Name is "Sue".....!

 Girls have a Bad habit of going everywhere along with a bunch of Girls together..and Sue to followed the Girls commandaments...!

There was a Time when she was alone...i went upto her all nervous though and talked to her...
We did talk and not much as her Teacher called her up...but the while we did it she was all smiling.....!! [I loved it]

  Riju Gave me her Slam book to be filled by me and I while filling it got an idea to get it filled by Sue too...!

I couldnt walk up and go to the Sri Lankan Camp and get Sue to fill it...that sounds more like Hypothetical..
so i asked Riju who had become my friend now...to get the Job Done....!

and She got it done....!

Her Name was Sue and had an Hotmail email id...i had never thought of making an Hotmail email id untill then...!
She wanted to be a Lawyer and she wished me best of Luck for my life..and that she loved talking to me....!!

 I was happy about the last part...i didnt know that News among girls spreads like air..!

I was talking to Sue near the canteen..trying my English to the best of my ability..

and the Girls of my school were singing...

"Sue kar mere mann ko kiya tuune kya ishara".....!! [sometimes movie flicks inspire you]

I was smiling at this act and so was Sue with her act of shyness on her face..and i was loving it...besides the fact that i wasnt in McDonalds...!

 [Phone rang]

It was Vaishali calling...

Vaishali: "where are you ?"

I: I am at Canteen.You ?

Vaishali: Did You find some other girl ?

I : Y asking that ?

Vaishali: As i havent seen you since we had breakfast....!

I : I had been busy...and i made a New friend...!

Vaishali : I knew...Btw...I wanted You to fill my slam book.

I: I will do it..will come to you...!

[Hung up]

Sue was waiting for me to hang up..

I smiled and said "What ?".

Sue: My Teacher is calling i gotta leave.

I: alright..!

[We departed]

I Went to Vaishali..she was waiting for me...

She gave me her slam book..and I was filling it...

she asked me : Do You Like me ?

I was startled at her sudden upcome with such a Question.

I looked at her all amazed.

She laughed and said I was just kidding.

To My relief..I never knew such a thing would Happen..and I started thinking..wat wuld have i answered her if she did ask it ?

I Didnt bother my mind much...as she didnt look all that serious...!

We went to canteen and had Coffee together...!
 
 I Was Happy with the way the things were in these two days...

but at the back of my mind i was thinking of something or rather someone..i hadnt seen for the last two days...

Yes ! I was thinking of Riya....!!

 It was the 3rd and the Last day of Macfair..

I Had been busy with my team delegates taking them to Places[The Guys]....no time for Sue,Vaishali or The girls from Nepal...!

  It was about 5pm in the evening i got free....after just one hour these three wonderful days at macfair would come to an end...
Vaishali had already called me 12 times....and i didnt get to recieve any of her calls...!

I Moved towards her room...the room was locked...
 I went to her friends Room...asking for Vaishali...

Vaishali was there..at seeing me she was happy yet that angry look just to inquire of me..where i was the entire day..!
her friend left the room as i entered in....[I would like that thank you ! as  said]

 Vaishali asked as i thought of Where were you ?

I : Was busy with my delegates of Kolkata.

Vaishali: I thought ur a resprentative of those Pink Girls.[Nepal team's dress code was pink]

I[laughing]: Hell No ! One of my friends is their reperesntative.

Vaishali: but i thought so.[Packing her Bag]

I: When ru going ?

Vaishali: Today Only.

[phone rang]

It was the Teacher of my Team Delegate.He wanted to see me of some work.

I said to Vaishali and told her i am going and would b back soon.

 I walked towards the Door...

Vaishali : Wait.

I Turned Back.

She hugged me.

and said "will Miss you"..

I Said Same here..!

She said: I'll give you my number when i Reached Gwalior.

I: Okay [smiling]

I left the room.
 
  As i walked out of the room..I felt some strange feeling...a feeling which came to me some years ago....
as if i something is leaving me....

But i didnt wanna feel that thing again...I rushed to the teacher who called me up...!

  After finishing my work....
I looked at the time it was 6:05 pm...

 The Bus would Leave anytime...

I called up Vaishali to say good bye to her...and a sweet melodious voice said..

"Your Balance is not sufficient for the call.Recharge soon".

I was highly pissed though her voice was sweet and melodious...

 [Phone rang]

Vaibhav: Where the hell are You ?

I:Coming.

Vaibhav: Come fast ! The bus is about to leave.

[hung up]

I Ran towards the Bus...

Fortunately the Nepal delegates were out...I shook hands with them..and bid farewell with them...
all saying "Miss You"..to which i formally replied "You too"...!

  Moving out of the auditorium...I was messing up with myself..and my brains thoughts were building up a pressure cooker..hawkins wala...!
I wanted to say Goodbye to Sue...Will i get to see her for this last time ? was all going in my mind...
 
  Making my way out..i looked here and there..in order to see any one from the Sri lankan delegates to send my message to Sue...but i didnt find any of them....!!

I finally reached the Bus..and got on it....!

Sat on my seat all taken up by thoughts of not seeing Sue..and thoughts of Vaishali...

  Friends : Bye boldiya sabko ??

 I Just stared at them specifying my MOOD..which just said "DO NOT DISTURB"...!! [our bus started its sounds as it makes on starting]


I looked out of my Window.

All I could see was another bus parallel to it...

a Girl looking at me out from one of the windows just opposite to me...

Her beautiful innocent face was all i could see and thought of..untill my brain told me..

"Damn You ! Its SUE"...

I was filled at that moment with more of adrenalin or testosterone..i am unsure of that..

But I stood up..smiling..

Opening the window wide..packing the whole window for the person sitting infront...i didnt care of it then...

i just opened the Window...

My eyes met that of Sue..I waved my Hand towards her..calling out "BYE !!"...

"BYE DEAR"....that's all I heard...

as my Bus Moved...infront towards home..i felt like screwing the bus Driver for moving the bus only then...!!

 But..Everything had ended..No SUE..NO VAISHALI..NO NEPALI GIRLS.....!

[Beep bee]

[A Message inbox]

Vaishali:

I Had a Wonderful time with You..and will give you my number as

 soon as i reach Gwalior.
This number will be switched off now.Bye Take Care.Miss You.<3.

I smiled looking at the message...!


[Good things were happening]

 Reaching school again back from The Macfair place...had never been this short..or i was too lost in the memories of the last three days..!

I Had a Fantastic time in there.

[Getting down from the Bus.]

I Noticed those Greenish Eyes again...It had been three days i didnt see her.....
[Where had she been ? How is she ? is all i thought of on seeing her]

Filled up with Confidence i gained during this Macfair....

I went up to her...

"Hey Riya'

Riya: "Hey Nitesh"...[I Wonder how she knew my name]


I: You're punjabi ?

Riya : YES !

I: Mujhe Punjabi Sikhaogi ?

Riya : But Mujhe nahi aati.

I: i Donno about that ! But You're my Punjabi Teacher from Now on.

Riya:[Feeling shy] Hai Rabba !!

[I never noticed that she can change colours from whitish to pink this quicly]

She was looking as beautiful to me as always....

[She smiled and went away]

 Thats How it is..girls leave you in a wonderstate...

and so was I...

with words repetedly in my head like a song with an infinite FOR loop....

"HAI RABBA"......!!

4 comments:

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts