Friday, May 27, 2011

The MOON.




It was around 11pm at night and I like always was on the terrace enjoying the beauty of the nature as it outshines on the black canvas painted with glistening white patches called stars and the Moon light..which sometimes seems like warmth falling from the sky...when you look at it…!!
Some say you can very well see the face of your loved ones in them….and that’s how I like it to be…..
*Phone rings for an SMS*
“MOON” it said….
It made me smile…and I didn’t have to see who sent it…as we see the content first…I knew who it was…
I replied back “Gorgeous! isn’t it!”.
The reply came as usual “Hmm….!”
I smiled again…
I still remember ..the day we accidently met..I and Jhanvi…
She was in a mall close to my house with her friends and I was there too with my friends…
I had bought Dairy milk for my sister which I had forgotten to give her…as usual ofcourse…
I was sitting at McD,when my eyes met her as I was eating my chocolate  alone….and she was just looking at me…I wondered if the chocolate was all over me…
I taking initial steps went at once to the washroom…and hurriedly saw the mirror,which said “ Dumb ! She wasn’t Looking at You,but eyeing your chocolate”…I felt bad…
As I was going back..I saw her looking out something at the Archies…ALONE !!!
..yeah the time when I could know..and reply the mirror later..that she was looking at me too…
I went up to her straightaway and said “What were you looking at ?”.
She smiled and said with utmost disrespect  “ The chocolate”.
I smiled and said “atleast something can win over me” !
That made her smile too….
I took out a chocolate to her..and said “It has Poison”…and grinned….
She looked back at me and responded “ I don’t take things from strangers”..and smiled.

Girls God…now what was that supposed to mean ???
I puzzled had my chocolate offer for her….
When her friends called out “Jhanvi ! chalo”….
Tell girls the wrong thing to do..and they’ll do it perfectly..just as her friends took her away…
I stood there….walking her go by….
But there was something that was missing…and my head and heart said the same thing for the first time “Atleast ! get her full name”.
I ran behind her….and as soon as I saw her..I went  and came from the other side…
I looked at her and smiled…and so did she as she saw me…
But that wasn’t enough…because I turned around..she was already sitting in her auto…
I rushed towards the Auto..shouting at my legs..atleast show her that you are an athlete too…
I shouted…”Jhanvi what ?”.
She said ..smiling…”what  what ?”.
I said “Name”.
She ..smiled and said  “Jhanvi Sharma”…>>!
That was how we first met..and since then,Facebook was a great help…and it has been like 2 years knowing her….
Knowing her coz I think I know her…and she knows that too..but because of her Nature..she tries stopping herself and her feelings a lot…the only thing that makes me hate her…
She has been a Nice friend these years….
In these years ,she has said things to me…that never I’ll let anyone say…she’s been rude to me and she has ignored me too..
But there’s something that binds her with me…
We talk…in sarcasm and all forms of it…and we love talking to each other…
Even if it’s like 3 am in the morning….and she calling me up from her landline……!! Gosh…
But there’s an ending to everything…..
Once,we were talking at night…like we did once or twice in a week….over the phone….
There was something that wasn’t right today..
It was like the night was having its effect on us for the first time…
There was a chemistry that was built between us that night….
She always has been a self control girl..trying to keep her composed on her career..and I did like that too in her…but not atleast at the cost of her hiding her feelings…Never.
But that day..it was different with her too..like her all guards were down today….
We were lost in talking….when suddenly…I told her…that I felt like hugging her….she didn’t say anything….but a feeble YES…..
I could feel her heartbeats pounding over……and that was what I wanted to hear…her heartbeats…which she couldn’t control at that time from making its way into my ears…..
There are something you can never explain..like hugging someone over the phone…and that was the same with me….
It was the next moment which ruined it all…
It was like she woke up from her long sleep and said “Please ! don’t”.
I was shocked…
And I didn’t really did like it…because it was not that she didn’t want it….but it was that her regular her was back…which was again stopping her from doing she wanted to…
I always never did mind it..but this time…I just couldn’t take it that easy….
I like her the way she is..and she happens to control her feelings….
It feels like I am with a Robot..which atleast has control of its feelings and makes me look stupid when I act as a normal human being !!
I Hate it..and I did…
I told her that I didn’t like whatever she did….and she did hurt me coz of that……
She said “ You Know Which part of me wanted what and which part of me made me do what I did”.
I was blank  and so was she……
I never knew when in these years we grew old enough….
She had now completed her Grads…and has moved away from me….
But still she seldom messages me…which just says…
“THE MOON”.

1 comment:

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts