Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Being Used !!







 “There are times when you feel you are someone who’s always used by the other person.They need you only for their own needs and motives and when the need vanishes they disappear into the crowd from where they came from,if you feel so too sometimes…here’s the story”

*Phone rings*
I saw the time it was around 3 am…and the name flashed *Devika calling*….
I picked up the phone knowing it must be something important…
On ther other side of the phone it was complete silence..and in that silence I could hear the cries of a girl…
I have been told that I was humourous..and it was testing time for me…and I tried different ways of making her laugh at all my Pj’s and at last she did…
We talked for a while and then I asked her to go and sleep as it was quite late…
She was crying as the she was missing the guy she loved.
With the type of guy I am…I could have said “what the heck !”…but unfortunately I didn’t.
We had been close for months now..we knew each other quite well..talked for hours….and though she wept quite a number of times or had mood swings..I was there making her get back to her normal state.
I was the best guy for her..she used to say…just like the one she wanted her Guy to be…!!
Say that to a Guy and that’ll give his thoughts wings and I was a Normal Guy…and same was the case wid me..
I began liking her…but that didn’t mean I changed..I remained the same..and did hide my feelings beneath…
It was oneday she called me up and she was again crying…and by this point of time I had begun liking her upto an extent of not able to see or hear her cry…
I wanted to make her smile and divert her mind.
I said “Devika…there’s something I need to tell You”.
She “whats that ?” still sad.
I said “I really like You and I want you to be Mine”.
There was something unusual about this sentence that made me feel good and smile…
But that wasn’t to be on the other side aswell.
She “what you like me ?”.
I stammering…”hmmm…yeaah,I do”.
She widout saying a word kept the phone.
I tried calling her several times but she didn’t pick it up…I knew something was wrong..she never did this…
She did message back but…
Her text said “I didn’t expect You to say like this”.
I was shocked…I seemed to have done a crime……though I always felt we were strongly bonded by emotions…
But whatever I felt…was I guess..was just felt by me..
Soon,I lost a very Good friend..someone I could share anything with…
She wasn’t anymore there for me…listening to me nor could I get to hear her voice.
My Phone that used to be silent for all the time..since we were always talking through mesaages or call..was now on Ringer mode..expecting texts or mssgs from her..
It wasn’t that she lost the ability to reply..but I never got her messaging back to me or even replying to my calls…
I was always filled up with questions “what would be she doing,How would she be,will she be crying over that guy still ?”.
And when I used to wake up..in the morning or the middle of the nights..for most of the times now..I would just think in my mind…”what would she doing at this time ?”.
I was missing her..and that too Badly…
By outings were restricted..as I didn’t feel like going out and interacting with friends….
There was something wrong with me and I had to change…..!!
The Loss of a Girl I really liked and a friend too had affected me..and It wasn’t like I had just one friend…
But I was greatly affected…!
The New Devdas was here without his Love for Drinks or Smoke !!
And That’s how I came to the conclusion that over the time I had been just used for like someone to be there just when she wanted to be..and console her….
Rest I meant nothing to her….!
The Last sentence hurts a lot of Normal Human Beings…
But that’s how the world seldom is to you..SELFISH,if you are overly nice !!

5 comments:

  1. sometimes.......the person whom u consider to b really bad.....is not sooooooo bad as much u considered him/her to be so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It can Happen,but one should always be a Good judge of a person !!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts