Saturday, May 21, 2011

Faces of Life







There are times when you seem to have everything in life...but u still find yourself lonely.
its like being in an ocean and still thirsty...
 
  Life is such a game sometimes that inspite of you having everything still there remain certain things you crave for in you're heart.
if you get a pencil,you want a bigger one.
if you get a friend,you want a girlfriend.
if you get a girlfriend,you want someone else..or you feel that there's something missing after sometime.

 Thats How life really is.

Ups and Downs...goes through everyone's life but the thing important that makes it better or worse...
is the way they come or enter you're life.

 There are a few relations or people you meet and you dont value them..and aftersome time...
they are the one who make you get tear in you're eyes just missing them...or smile on you're face...
with memories associated with them.

 Just like the Schooldays which you never forget in you're entire life...
A time when the whole world felt like a discovery channel where in there's a lot to explore.
Times which when you think of make you feel happy about the times and sad because they are no more..
 Its just memories now.

There are certain people who leave a large impact on you in shorter times..
or people whom you did talk the entire day and entire nights...but you've lost contact with them..
or you feel that there's nothing much left to talk about to them...

 Times changes and so does people but the things that never change is Memories.
Our mind is an unique thing it stores it into itself a lot of stuffs...
sometimes you dont remember the peoples name...but you recognize them through faces even when you see after a long time.


  [Flashback]

Its been a time i didnt want anyone just a good nice friend in my life.It wasnt so
 that i was short of friends or something...it was just that i wanted someone to understand me...
thats like a phase when you want yourself be alone and yet want someone to share you're feelings with...
  Boards had ended everyone was talking of IIT's and their admissions in big colleges.
surprisingly i never talked about it and not even wanted to.

IIT tag is good even girls prefer guys with a big tag..but i didnt want it.It wasnt my idea.
I never wanted to be in an IIT.

I was suffering from the Board psychoma or something..the only thing i thought of..was after boards what will happen ?
will my best friends still remain my best friends ?.
My friends will go to different places and i would miss them.

Yes,I am an emotional fool or rather i was one.

I dont know if my friends ever thought about it or not but i certainly did think about it...and a lot.

It was the time i had left everything.

No Facebook.No Cellphone message talks.No Hanging out with friends like always.

Every damn thing that i loved doing i left it...even my favourite foods.

I didnt feel like eating them.

When you're not happy its like evry bad thing would happen to you then only.

My Grandma[Nani]..the only Human being i loved the most in this whole world...and she too loved me a lot.
fell seriously ill and was admitted to the hospital.

 as my Mom tells me my grandma was on bed lying..and couldnt speak..but was asking for me..by actions.

and as usual was stuck by some stupid exams...which were going on.

I wanted to see my grandma but i couldnt.

I didnt love her just because she had a shop and made me eat everything that i loved from her shop..
from the candies to the khajurs..and even the "Kala wala churan"..was all i used to get..
and the new clothes she used to buy for me...

But because she was my mothers mother..and if my mom loves me so much her mother would love me so much..was what made me stick to her.
I was stuck to her everytime i visited her.I followed her right from her shop and watched her drinking tea in the morning..till the time
she tasted lemon making all those funny faces.

She died.I was Numb.I couldnt get to see her even once.I was heart-broken.

There are times when tears also feel numb enough to flow out of you're eyes even though they are liquids.
it describes that moment when i heard the news.

I could hear my Mom crying and thats all to make me get into my very own uncontrollable sobs..which i hardly did.

The effect remained on me for very long.

Usually at nights i used to think of things related to her...like if she was alive things would have been really different.

 I Just wanted to be alone and so I really was....alone...thoughts consumed me and i was consumed by loneliness.

Time Passes Swiftly and so it did...My Mom and everyone at home got back home.

I Hugged my Mom and Cried...Yes i did that.

Mom was over it and so she wept a little with me still but told me that things happen..
and there's a lot to see for me in the future..events like that...

But nothing consoled me..not for about a Month.

After a long time I decided to be happy again..thinking that My Nani wouldnt really like me like this...
and so for her i decided to change the grief that over took me and turn it into happiness...

 I opened my Orkut account..the thing that did act as a timepass for a million people...
I was going through profiles...of people in my friendslist..the pending friend requests..scraps and everything..

 I Noticed someone.

She was a Girl from my school,Junior to me about two years..but yea there were times in my school..
when standing in the assembly she stood like in my row and i did get a glimpse of her..

as like there are people who leave an impression on you though you never talked to them.

she was one of those people..I was influenced by her simplicity and the innocence that she had on her face.
Very few people have that kinda face..like they're still kids exploroing the world.

 I sent her a friend request.

She accepted it..and recognized me as one of her seniors at school..and yea she got that right..!

I had changed a lot by then or during the times when i wanted to be alone.

I had developed an other side of me..full of rudeness and who talks less and an I dont care attitude.

I talked less to her...and she didnt like me being rude..but i couldnt help it..i had forgotten myself somewhere..

or may be i forgot the way of talking to a Girl.

But I never acted good.

We started talking and she after sometime found out a Good side of me.

Girls are pretty good at this i think..they tend to find out things about you sooner or later and so did she.

Her Name is Akriti..and she's really beautiful..full of simplicity and innocence.

I always remembered a background song while talking to her..

"Na Kajre ki dhaar..na Motiyon k haar..na koi kiya shringaar phir bhi kitni sundar ho".

We became friends in the mean time.

Good friends.

Discussing about life and life to come..present past everything.

I was a bit happy and feeling so to..becuase she took me out of that hell of loneliness where all i found was darkness all around me.

But when i did talk to her i was happy.

  You realize things off late and sometimes when it gets too late.

[Present]

"Dooriyan bhi Hain Zaroori".....

MTV is on..and thats the song thats playing on the TV...and I love this Movie "Break ke baad"...

Words for some and exprience for some.

Thats how life is....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts