Saturday, May 21, 2011

Farewell


I opened up my Facebook account in the Evening after coming back from College.
Had been a rough day,as always didnt do an assignment and the teacher told me all the ways by which
she can lower down my internals..and getting marks in UPTU is like make a Tortoise run Fast.
  The Wall Was Filled up by Photos of some Girls on my Profile with their Farewell pics.
Farewell..the Only time of your School life when you feel like hugging the one you always thought of turning him up and kicking him hard !
Yea ! True Sentiments can give way to that and tears can roll down your very eyes..just seeing you're fellow class mates doing the same..
and like the whole school time thinking of one thing..
"Saala School life khatm..and main in kaminon ko shayad akhiri baar dekh rha hun"..
this is what school life is about growing up together for so many years and then leave...
just to get more Big...!!

Its sometimes,true that You tend to realize the worth of something or person when its no more there.

[FLASHBACK]

It was the Last day after our Annual Exams ended..and we had decided to Play Cricket in the field close to our school.
It was not about Exams..the Freedom..the Cricket Match...I was thinking of Juhi..
It was her Farewell Today..and all my Friends can understand the expression on my face..!
How often did one get to see me in a Serious Mood...? NEVER.

 The Mind does a Lot of Work when You're really thinking of that someone special to You...and i am a Normal being too..
It wasnt Just a Crush.as it had stayed for years...and as any Hindi Flick Can tell You.."Its Not Just Friendship'...

 I Love the way its said in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.."Pyaar Dosti Hai"...!

I and Juhi had been friends for years Now..No matter of what it was...we saw each other Daily..in the Lunch time and after school.

Juhi,is credited in my Life as the Girl who taught me how to Smile..as whenever I looked at her..there was this smile on my face...which just gave me a kinda pleasure and happiness...or kinda both !!

 Standing in the Assembly and Checking out her Batch..just to get her Phone number...i was just remembering everything thinking of her...

In My Class Everyone knew of us and so did Girls of her class..knew that I had this Big Crush on her...

I have been a SRK Fan since my Childhood..and trust me there's nothing such as 'Ladki feelings samjhegi"...you gotta say it...

During these years I and Juhi were "Good Friends" and nothing else...as i always thought..she'll understand...!! [Screw me]

 It was her Farewell today..and I always had thought of Proposing her on this very day...

The Plan was to Wait for her under the Tree we usually met as where the Bus comes and stops for her...

I would see her in a Saree today and just thinking of how she would Look in it ? made me wait for a Half an Hour.

But she didnt show up..when my friend came and told me..that she has already reached school...

I sat on my friends Cycle and went to school..trying to look for her...but i was told by the Gatekeeper..."JUNIORS NOT ALLOWED IN TODAY"...!!

 I Thought of Seeing her after the Farewell gets over...!! [Mistake]

I went to the Field as where we were to play Cricket...my friends had been waiting for me...

I was Playing Cricket but my Mind was just keeping time....so that i can see her after her Farewell...

.....It was 3pm Now..and I took my Friends Cycle to Make way to School as the Farewell would b ending soon...

I padelling quickly enough to reach School..and suddenly...

*Thrashed by a Car*....I Fell off on the Road...

People Took me Up and asked "Theek ho beta ? Kahin chot to nahi aayi ?"...

I Had a Look at Myself..and as it wasnt paining...I took my cycle...and Reached School...

...as I Reached School...I could Hear the Silence..telling me the SHOW is Over Dude...!! You're Late.

 I looked Up and said "You Can't Do This"....all I asked was may b a Last time...

Gatekeeper told me "saare bacche to Gaye"....

and I was taken up by Emotions...as i realized...that she would anyway go by Bus..

I hurriedly..pedalled the cycle..Carefully this time...to the Bus Stop...

But there was no one around....

I asked myself "Was it the Last time I Could Have seen her ??".....

But....

I did Meet her......!!

[Phone Ringing]

Ankur : "Bhai ! Meri File Banwa Dena"...

I: Haan ! Ho Jayega..Dont Worry...

Our Practical Exams are on..and I realized there are a lot more things than a FAREWELL....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts