Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1.The Realization.






Ankita is all angry from me and it has been about a month since I last talked to her…..
Ankita, the love of my life yea she actually is.
You realize love, after it has gone out from your life and so did I after she is away from me.
I don’t really know of what she is angry for, but the reason is enough for her to not talk to me since then.
I am dying inside, just to talk to her but I can’t.
I can’t even contact her on her cell as I deleted her number from my cell in anger, I was so angry that I deleted her number even from the sim contacts…and I repent it now.
Ankita was my junior at school. She is what I call “Silent Killer”, yea that’s what I call her. She is a good listener to everything you say, but she never herself says anything herself. She prefers remaining silent. That doesn’t also mean that she remains dumb all the time. It’s just one side of her. When she speaks she speaks a lot, as if some volcano that remained silent and busted all together.
She’s tall just about my height, fair, stunning with simplicity that I simply marvel on. She has been a girl that I can’t stop thinking of and that completely shows of how much I love her. I love everything about her, her silence, her smile, her simplicty, her naughtiness….just about everything.
That doesn’t also mean that I love her 100%. I do hate her too. All those times when she never says anything when I want her to speak, all those times when she behaves as she’s not just to make me feel that she doesn’t care for me, but she’s the first one to call me up if I meet with an accident.
I have been missing her since a long time now.
Things don’t seem right when I ain't with her.
It was about a month ago, when she last texted me:
“I don’t trust you anymore. You can say I love you just to any girl, you’re the biggest flirt I met and don’t call or text me ever.”
I till now didn’t understand why did she say this? I didn’t do anything to hurt her nor I ever wanted to hurt her. But now she’s angry and hurt and I have been blamed for this and I don’t even know why?
I tried talking to her on facebook, but she blocked me on facebook.
I am dying of this urge of talking to her….but things just don’t seem to go my way.
When everything seems right, things start going left..and that’s how it is.
I don’t know why is god doing this with me, but I hate him for this.
Seems like everything I like or love, goes away from me someday….and that’s how it is happening…

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts