Sunday, April 1, 2012

Love just Happens..


Love just happens….
You never know when,you never know how….but it happens..to everyone..sometime someday.
Sometimes you realize it in a good way,when you’re together with the one you love and sometimes you learn it when he/she just goes out from your life and later you realize..that person was the one who really loved you !
I’ve always lived a life with that one feeling of not having to say “I wish I had done that,and not this !”.
Living life on your rules never makes you feel guilty about something ! It applies in Love aswell.

Love sometimes screws you down, but  people just tend to remember the bad times and forget the good ones !
I was reading a Quote on Facebook the other day which had a couple of age 70+ sitting together with a quote “ We lived in the Time,when something which didn’t work was made to fix,not just leave it and MOVE ON !”.
Something I found very true ! Yeah,I know there are many hot girls out there ! but does that mean you should give up on a beautiful relationship that’s gone bad and just move on ? Its difficult some may say and for some the same thing is Easy !
Trust me,its neither Easy nor difficult..it depends on what YOU want !
 What’s common in all great LOVE STORIES ? that they never give up,be it they live far away from each other !
 Here’s a story that’ll explain you my point well.


“ I am missing you !” said Jagriti to me on the Phone..the feel in her voice made it genuine enough to make me feel that she was really missing me,even over the phone !

“I’m missing you too Baccha !”,I said.

People have a habit of calling people names and missing the same names when you miss the one you love.I called her “Baccha”,as in a “cute baby”..that she was,with her cheeks fair enough and bulging out I could always say “Tum Khaate Peete ghar ki lagti ho !!”

I was on a week trip to Kolkata with my parents ,and when you’re out of your state,the mobile companies make you give value to every penny in your phone !

We kept down the phone,due to the same reason,But I knew she was missing me ! It’s been three days already we haven’t even talked properly.

There’s this something about the beginning of a relationship,every second seems like an hour and you miss your loved one like hell..and feels as if you’re so in love..and sometime later,it changes to more casual relationship.

The good thing about our relationship was our understanding,We understood each other well enough to know when to shut up ! We have never had a fight even when we were not in a relationship.

Jagriti and I had met at a Swimming competition I went to a year back,she was representing her college and I was representing mine. She was sitting a few seats besides me,and just exchanging glances at each other for a while,we realized a need to talk and here we are now,in a relationship..so in Love !

She lived in Gomti-Nagar and It was like my second home,not her place..but my friends place…and I used to be with him there and sometimes got Jagriti aswell in there ! I knew her friends and she knew my friends. We used to stay together like all day,when I and she used to bunk college !

I was thinking of her,when I got a text “ Baby,I know ur Far,but there’s someone here who loves you !”.
She had a habit of saying such sweet things and it often happened when I was thinking of her !

I was just missing her  like hell,after all I hadn’t seen her face like 5 days now and I knew she feels the same way ! It was my last day in Kolkata and I was Happy about it !

The day,I left back for Lucknow,She told me she went out wid her Guy-friend and she was teasing me about it ! She knew,I never get Jealous,for I trust her enough,but still she was trying ! and I was getting agitated knowingly..and didn’t receive her calls or text her back one whole day !

I know a bad thing.but couldn’t help it.

I reached Lucknow at 4pm and I was in Gomti nagar at 6pm.

I called her up from the shop infront of her house and said in an angry way “ Didn’t you go out wid your friend today ?”.
She had a habit of talking to me from her Balcony.
She said “I’m sorry,I didn’t know,you would become so angry ! “.
I said “Ofcourse I would ! and your Pink suit won’t help me lower down my anger” !
She at once,was amazed and said in a grumpy manner “Where the hell are you ?”.
I smiled and said “You know where I am”.
Her eyes had found me and so had mine,and she was all smiles wid tears in her eyes.
Girls ,just need a reason to cry ! She went inside and came out in a minute.
I said “If seeing me,makes you cry,I’m going !!”.
She said “You’re mad !” and I got a wink from her balcony.
Before I said anything,she added “and before you get greedy,go away before anyone sees you flirting !”
“Yeah yeah !” I said…and went away.
We laughed about it the same night.

AFTER A FEW MONTHS.
Her Dad got transferred ,to Delhi and We began to feel the distance in our relationship.
The late night calls got shortened,we texted a lot..but we got more busy in our lives but our days began and ended with “Good Morning Love” & “Good Night Love”. We never failed to send this one message no matter how busy we are ! It made us feel we are just as together as we were when in the same city.

One Saturday night,we were texting each other and we were talking all Practical things !

The one thing about being Practical it often screws you ! and so was it !

We decided to break up,since we no longer could see each other and talk the way we used to !

Yeah,after all the love we had showed each other,We broke up.

We didn’t call up,text up and we were not even added to each other’s Facebook account anymore !
The way,all lovers try to be Strangers..though it always feels like there’s something left between us !

After a Few Months-

It was about 4 Months later,She called me back one day,”I’ve been in a few relationships for a month,days and even hours,but there still feels there’s something left between us !”.

I replied “I’ve died and Lived in these months and I still feel the same,though I went on in a relationship,but just couldn’t move on !”.

We were in tears,and We Realized that there are somethings than just never END ! no matter how hard we try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FALLING IN LOVE IS ALWAYS EASY MY FRIENDS,KEEPING IT ALIVE IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT.

1 comment:

  1. i wish somebody misses me too like ths.. someday..somewhr...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE:IF YOU DID LIKE IT- THANKS.

Popular Posts